CrossFit Queen Creek – CrossFit
1:00 of Banded Glute Activation Then
20 Banded Good Mornings
20 Jumping Squats
10 A-Frame Toe Touches
10 Calorie Row
CrossFit Games Open 14.4 (AMRAP – Reps)
60 Calorie Row
40 Wall-Ball Shots, 20# / 14#
30 Cleans, 135# / 95#
– Row: Staggering the start by 4 minutes should ease logistical concerns.
– Toes to Bar: Should not exceed 4 minutes to complete, or modify to kipping knee
raises or ab-mat sit ups.
– Wallballs: Should not exceed 3 minutes to complete. Scaled wallball is typically
– Cleans: Should not exceed 4 minutes to complete, and the sacred weights would
– Muscle Ups: Get as many as you can. If you have fit athletes who do not have the
muscle mastered yet, accumulate 20 burpee pull ups or chest to bar pull ups.
For Time 15-20-25
Burpees to 12″ Target
– Deadlift: Should be able to perform their workout weight for a set of 20 when
fresh, without question.
– Burpees: Should not exceed 2:30 of work in any round. Reduce target height for
less experienced athletes.
Coach Focus: This is meant to be a true test of fitness that has something for both the bigger athletes and the smaller ones. Remind athletes that to truly be fit, you need to be able to burpee like the small athlete and move the barbell like a large one.